Masque de Femme bed
Clear crystal, ivory silk and black lacquered, medium size
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- Clear crystal
- Black lacquered
- Numbered edition, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Black silk
- Dimensions: H 62.99" x L 89.76" x D 84.25" (H 160.00 cm x L 228.00 cm x P 214.00 cm)
- Weight: 255.74 lbs (116.00 kg)
- Bedframe and head-board delivered without mattress neither bedbase.
- The bed linen feature at this page is not sold with the bed range.
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov