Set of 2 Versailles oil/vinegar cruets & tray
This floral decor is directly inspired by that of the eponymous vase, designed by René Lalique in 1939. Crafted in crystal of the finest quality, this exquisite set combines aesthetics and functionality for exceptional tables.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Tray in optical glass
- Oil/vinegar cruet: H 6.06" x D 3.35" (H 15.4 cm x D 8.5 cm)
- Tray: H 0.51" x L 7.87" x W 4.13" (H 1.3 cm x L 20 cm x l 10.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Highlighted by satin-finished crystal, a frieze of grapes and vine leaves run through this exceptional object, crowned with a stopper carved with graphic stripes.