Feuilles salt grinder
Peugeot embraced the industrial age at the beginning of the 19th century (1840) with the steel industry.
In 1840, Peugeot launched the first coffee grinder, to be followed by pepper and salt grinders. Peugeot grinding mechanisms carry a lifetime warranty. It was not before 1886 that Peugeot started the production of bicycles, motorcycles and cars, sectors for which they are the most famous nowadays.
Lalique and Peugeot collaborate again to develop the Feuilles pepper grinder of René Lalique created in 1924.
- Clear crystal
- Peugeot grinding mechanism
- Salt The salt mechanism is designed to crush coarse cooking salt. It is made of stainless steel and is resistant to corrosion from dry salt
- Dimensions: H 3.66" x D 2.20" (H 9,3 cm x D 5,6 cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs (0,29 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: René Lalique, 1924
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov