Feuilles pepper grinder
In 1840, Peugeot launched the first coffee grinder, to be followed by pepper and salt grinders. Peugeot grinding mechanisms carry a lifetime warranty. It was not before 1886 that Peugeot started the production of bicycles, motorcycles and cars, sectors for which they are the most famous nowadays.
Lalique and Peugeot collaborate again to develop the Feuilles pepper grinder of René Lalique created in 1924.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Peugeot grinding mechanism
- Pepper: The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind
- Dimensions: H 3.66" x D 2.20" (H 9,3 cm x D 5,6 cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs (0,29 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: René Lalique, 1924