Owl cordial tumbler
Owl collection, clear crystal
In 1994, the Owl, a mythical bird symbolising wisdom, inspired Lalique to create two tumblers featuring strong, structured lines. In 1995, a decanter is added to the range, with a very original shape and crystal owl stopper.
Evoking the antique "bas-reliefs" style, the owl motif in satin-finished crystal set against a contrasting shimmering background of swirling crystal waves, curves around each glass and decanter.
A truly technical masterpiece, the intricate frieze, worked in relief gives these creations great depth not seen in such work before, and demonstrates once again the tremendous savoir-faire of the Lalique glass-makers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 2.56" x D 2.40" (H 6.50 cm x D 6.10 cm)
- Volume: 3.04 oz (9.00 cl)
- Weight: 0.31 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: Marie-Claude Lalique, 1995
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.