Inspired by the Blackbirds & Grapes motif designed by René Lalique in 1928 for the legendary Orient-Express, Lalique presents the Merlot collection, composed of a decanter and a universal glass, intended for the most demanding wine connoisseurs who wish to combine the beauty of the table with a perfect tasting. Functional and desirable, exceptional and yet a part of everyday living, these creations embody the desire to taste and understand wine, and the expressions of terroir. They celebrate the art of living and receiving.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 9.45" x D 3.66" (H 24.00 cm x D 9.30 cm)
- Weight: 0.57 lbs (0.26 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
With a shape studied for all types of wine, the glass is distinguished by the Merles & Raisins motif carved as a medallion in satin-finished crystal, emblematic of Lalique.