Lotus, 4 tumblers set 20 cl
Clear crystal | Buds, Blossoms, Dew and Drops motifs
As festive occasions shared with family and friends are privileged moments, Lalique creations celebrate the art of living, the values of sharing and the sense of conviviality. The new Lotus barware collection pays tribute to the spiritual value of the lotus and water. The satin-finished motifs are carved into crystal whose purity echoes that of the sacred flower or water.
Designed for any type of drinks, the four tumblers to mix and match exhibit finesse and style.
A prominent flower in Buddhist, Hindu and Egyptian cultures, the lotus is considered a sacred flower, holding great symbolic value. With a wondrous ability to dip into mud and revive unscathed, the lotus symbolizes spiritual enlightenment and rebirth. It is therefore often represented alongside divine figures, sitting on lotus thrones
Across human cultures, water has been used to communicate the sacred value of life; the spiritual dimension of purification, protection, and healing.
Considered spiritual figureheads, the lotus and water are also emblematic of serenity and an unwavering faith within oneself, ensuring the most beautiful revivals.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 3.27" x D 3.03" (H 8.30 cm x D 7.70 cm)
- Volume: 6.76 oz (20.00 cl)
- Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.