Water drop decanter
Limited edition of 100 pieces
As a tribute to the history of Lalique and to mark the centenary of its Alsace factory, an original design was chosen from the company archives for a white glass decanter produced in 1922, the year in which the first furnace in René Lalique’s glassworks was lit. In 2022, one hundred years after its first edition, the Water drop decanter has been recreated in satin-polished crystal, the signature Lalique style that reflects the artisans’ unique expertise.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 12.20" x D 5.00" (H 31.00 cm x D 12.70 cm)
- Weight: 2.57 lbs (1.17 kg)
- Limited edition of 100 pieces, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Thanks to the play of light, the drops of water that trickle down the carafe seem both ephemeral and eternal, in an elegant design full of delicate contrasts. This collector’s model was given new life with a demonstration of the Wingen-sur-Moder artisans’ precious expertise.