Masque de Femme decorative panel
Clear crystal, framed, large size
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- Clear crystal, framed, large size
- Also available without frame (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 12.83" x W 12.83" x T 8.46" (H 32,6 cm x W 32,6 cm x E 21,5 cm)
- Weight: 33.29 lbs (15,10 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by René Lalique, 1935
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.