Coutard decorative panel
Clear crystal, right side
René Lalique’s achievements in the field of interior design contributed to its huge success. His keen sense of balance and harmony combined with his high mastery of glass allowed him to imagine works of exception, such as the Coutard decorative panels.
These panels, specially designed by René Lalique in 1935 at the request of a client, represent a spray of droplets gushing from the transparent satin crystal.
- Clear crystal, right side
- Also available in mirrored clear crystal (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 12.56" x W 9.25" x T 0.47" (H 31,9 cm x W 23,5 cm x E 1,2 cm)
- Weight: 8.38 lbs (3,80 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by René Lalique, 1935
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov