L'Oiseau Tonnerre necklace
Aquamarines, diamonds, azurite-malachite, white gold
A century ago, Diaghilev revolutionized the art of ballet, while René Lalique shaped modern jewellery. "The Thunderbird" suggests an imperial heritage, a nod from Lalique to Diaghilev’s Russian origins. The intensity of the azurite-malachite recalls an unending landscape of generous, luxuriant nature.
- 2 aquamarines: 1,05 carat
- 2 azurite-malachite and rock-crystal doublets: 241,35carats
- 34 diamonds: 0,42 carat
- 74 sapphires: 5,01 carats
- 12 chalcedony beads: 28,65 carats
- 12 black spinel beads: 36,90 carats
- 108 freshwater cultured pearls: 231,22 carats
- 18 black sapphires: 2,10 carats
- 6 lapis lazuli: 15,40 carats
- Blue silk threads
- 18K White gold, average weight: 53,33 grams
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.