L'Oiseau Moqueur necklace
Smoky quartz, marble, diamonds, champagne diamonds, white gold
A century ago, Diaghilev revolutionized the art of ballet, while René Lalique shaped modern jewellery. The costumes from "The Song of the Nightingale" designed by Matisse inspire the new Lalique jewel. At the core of a graphic mix of braiding, the eternity of marble imposes itself as a sculpted counterpoint with geometric tracing in lacquer and diamonds.
- 3 smoky quartz: 2,46 carats
- Marble: 11,30 grams
- 5 diamonds: 0,12 carat
- 34 champagne diamonds: 0,86 carat
- Black lacquer
- Hand-braided blue and white silk threads
- 18K White gold, average weight: 19,45 grams
- 925 Sterling silver, average weight: 28,72 grams
- Removable passementerie elements for two necklace looks and one bracelet look
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.