Masque de Femme beaded cushion
3 sizes available
Silk, glass beads
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- All sizes are available in ivory or black silk with black glass beads
- Small size, dimensions: H 11.81" x W 17.71" (H 30 cm x L 45 cm)
- Medium size, dimensions: H 19.68" x W 19.68" (H 50 cm x L 50 cm)
- Large size, dimensions: H 23.62" x W 23.62" (H 60 cm x L 60 cm)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.