Séville wall sconce
Clear crystal, chrome finish (1 tier)
Designed by Marc Lalique in 1947, the Seville crystal element illuminates all interiors. Its satin finished crystal volutes create fascinating plays of light.
This majestic artwork reflects the passion, excellence, skill and the creativity of the best sculptors in lighting.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish (1 tier)
- Dimensions: H 14.96" x W 7.68" x d 4.92" (H 38 cm x L 19,5 cm x P 12,5 cm)
- Weight: 16.87 lbs (7,65 kg)
- One E12 or E14 incandescent or fluorescent bulb
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: D
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1947
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.