Numbered edition, clear crystal and ivory ash
Beginning in 1925, René Lalique designed 30 glass car mascots to adorn the most prestigious vehicles of the roaring twenties. The combination of the distinctive design and the limited number make these figurines one of the most sought out by collectors. Taking inspiration from the “Longchamp” horse race track, where “Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe” takes place, René Lalique created the Longchamp radiator cap in 1929, now re-issued in crystal. He is used in some of the Lalique interior design creations.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal and ivory ash
- Also available in natural ebony or black ebony (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 46.85" x L 62.99" x W 21.26" (H 119 cm x L 160 cm x W 54 cm)
- Weight : 330.7 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions including the crystal handles
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.