Feuilles salt grinder
Peugeot embraced the industrial age at the beginning of the 19th century (1840) with the steel industry.
In 1840, Peugeot launched the first coffee grinder, to be followed by pepper and salt grinders. Peugeot grinding mechanisms carry a lifetime warranty. It was not before 1886 that Peugeot started the production of bicycles, motorcycles and cars, sectors for which they are the most famous nowadays.
Lalique and Peugeot collaborate again to develop the Feuilles pepper grinder of René Lalique created in 1924.
- Clear crystal
- Peugeot grinding mechanism
- Salt The salt mechanism is designed to crush coarse cooking salt. It is made of stainless steel and is resistant to corrosion from dry salt
- Dimensions: H 3.66" x D 2.20" (H 9,3 cm x D 5,6 cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs (0,29 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: René Lalique, 1924
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.